Welcome to CRIEC! Contact us about being a champion, whether:
- You are a professional looking to mentor or help others find their career niche
- You are part of an organization seeking to add to your workforce or enhance your team’s cultural competency
- Your organization is engaged in assisting newcomers to Canada secure and retain meaningful employment but feel you require some capacity-building or access to best practices
We are looking for the classic win-win: we help you meet your professional and organizational needs and in so doing, you help International Talent succeed here in Calgary.
As you know, Calgary is home to thousands of internationally trained professionals who are willing and able to be part of making your workplace and workforce a success. Engineers, project managers, accountants and finance experts, lawyers, IT and HR specialists and other professionals have come to Calgary with considerable experience, critical thinking and communication skills gained from across the globe and are looking for the opportunity to contribute to your success.
CRIEC connects you with this International Talent effectively and efficiently – we design, develop and implement the right strategy to ensure success on your terms.
Become a Champion in the manner that works best for you:
- Mentors – join the more than 500 other Calgary professionals in all business sectors who mentor International Talent through one or more of our programs
- Employer Partners – take full advantage of our connections to international talent as you develop a robust and innovative workforce through our career path sessions
- Community Partners – work with Community Partners to leverage strengths, share best practices and enhance capacity to work with International Talent
We want to harness your energy, expertise and time. Click on the appropriate link below to see how becoming a Champion benefits you, your organization, International Talent and the community.